Hot Galvanized Gabion Box With Cover
- Product Name: Gabion Box With Cover
- Wire Gauge: 2.0-4.0mm
- Size: 1mx0.5mx1m ,1mx1mx1m Or Customizable
- Mesh Size: 50x50mm, 75x75mm Or Customizable
- Material: Galvanized Iron Wire, low carbon steel wire
- Place of Origin: Anping, Hebei, China.
- Services: We can provide samples, inform customers of the progress by taking photos and recording videos during production to reassure customers, and update customers on market trends from time to time.
The hot galvanized gabion box with cover net is made of high-quality low-carbon steel wire, and is welded by automatic, precise and accurate mechanical equipment in strict accordance with the standard. It is made of electro-galvanized, hot-dip galvanized, plastic-coated or dip-coated. The surface is passivated and plasticized.
Note: Whether in color or size, Anping YESON offers customization services. Besides, if you have any requirements for packaging, we will try our best to meet them. Please send us your real requirements and get the products to your satisfaction.
|Best price welded reinforced gabion welded gabion retaining wall|
|L x W x D (cm)||Diaphragms||Capacity (m3)||Mesh size (mm)||Standard wire dia. (mm)|
|Heavily Galvanised zinc coated wire:|
2.20, 2.50, 2.70, 3.00, 4.00, 5.00
Welded gabion box can be connected in different method with different accessories. Here are the detailed accessories and connection method.
- Spiral wire connection.
- U clip connection.
- C ring connection.
- Lacing wire connection.
- Hook connection.
Features & Benefits
- The electric welded gabion mesh has a smooth and tidy surface, a uniform mesh, and a firm solder joint. It has the advantages of strong firmness, corrosion resistance, permeability and integrity.
- The electric welded gabion net is low in cost and easy to install. It is an ideal choice for garden decoration and slope protection.
- Have a strong ability to resist natural destruction and the impact of severe weather.
- Very good stretch resistance.
- The on-site installation of the electric welded gabion net is simple, quick and convenient, and has a beautiful structure, which saves time and labor and has high work efficiency.
- Retaining wall.
- Slope protection.
- River channel controlling.
- Military defense.
- Noise barrier wall.
- Bridge protection.
- Soil strengthening.
- Coastal protection.
- Flood controlling.
- Gabion bench.
- Gabion planter.
- Gabion staircase.
- Gabion pot.
- Gabion partition wall.
- Gabion barbecue.
- Gabion waterfall.
- Gabion flower pot.
9 Reasons to Choose YESON Gabion Baskets
There are different materials and types for your choice to suit your budget. All the products are qualified to be used.
Building gabion projects doesn’t require extensive digging for footings, unlike their poured concrete or mortared brick alternatives. There is also no need for post holes, as is neccessary with sleeper constructions.
Simply fill the basket with your selection of retaining wall stones, rearranging them until they each sit snugly. There is no need to mortar them into place – the basket and gravity will do that for you.
Anyone can put our gabion systems together and fill them with stone – you won’t need a specialist tradesperson. Depending on the size of your project, you can have it completed in a day or two.
The fact that you don’t need to dig too deep or wait for mortar to set means that you can finish building a retaining wall relatively quickly.
The different size of baskets that we offer coupled with the extensive range of natural stone available means that you have flexibility in overall projects design and appearance.
Gabion baskets can withstand movement and settlement without sustaining cracks and other damage (unlike poured concrete retaining wall materials, which do not take well to movement).
Unlike timber walls, natural stone retaining wall blocks for sale are not susceptible to rot and other forms of decay. They also don’t experience any vulnerability to white ants, termites and other borers.
You have the ability to build rock cage retaining walls as high as your project requires – simply stack the baskets on top of each other until the desired height is reached.
- Erect ends, diaphragms, front and back panels on the bottom section of gabion.
- Fasten each parts of gabion through the mesh opening in adjacent panels with spiral wires, C ring, U clip and other connection method.
- Install the stiffeners. The stiffeners shall be places across the corners, at 300 mm from the center. Providing a diagonal bracing and crimped over the line and cross wires on the front and side faces. It is no need n the interior cells.
- Fill the welded gabion with stones, sands, soils, woods and other materials.
- Close the lid and secure in the same way with the step 2 connection method.
- When stacking tiers of the welded gabion box, the lid of the lower tier may serve as the base of the upper tier. Secure with spiral binders and add pre-formed stiffeners to exterior cells before filling with graded stones.
Hello,we are YESON,Professional Wire Mesh Fence Manufacturer.
We have been doing wire mesh fence for more than 30 years,We have been absorbed in high quality wire mesh production from the beginning.
The main products we offer include 358 Anti Climb Fence, Temporary fence, Chain link fence, BRC fence, Wrought iron fence, Crowd control barrier, Razor wire and Fence accessories. We also offer Gabion mesh, Defensive barrier, Hexagonal mesh, Welded mesh, Window screens and Crimped wire mesh, Plastic netting, Geogrid, Wire mesh container. We have established business relationships with customers in the domestic market and export to Hong Kong, Europe, the United States, Southeast Asia, the Middle East and Africa with our high quality products, timely delivery, reasonable prices and excellent service.